Friday, August 21, 2009

Are You a Mediocre Piano Player?


It seems like everyone these days "know" how to play the piano to some degree. I myself took lessons as a child not because I wanted to, but because my mom made me. When I got old enough I stopped taking lessons and unfortunately I regret it. I picked up the guitar and eventually found myself wanting to pick up the piano again. I've tried to teach myself through books and websites, but none of them really seem to work for me. I recently came across a website that can takes the mediocre player to the next level.

Learning piano chords as well as being able to improvise can be tricky. Playing the piano is one thing, improvising and making a simple song sound amazing is a whole another level. If you're currently taking lessons or want to take lessons you really need to check this out. There are many testimonies on their site from people like me and you who have been blown away by their lessons on improvising. Just knowing piano chords and a few songs does not make you a great player. Go check out this site and watch some of the videos there and you'll be blown away. It won't be long before you're making those amazing sounds and impressing your friends.

No comments: