Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Desperate Scammer


This was in response to an Ipod Touch listed for $199.


Dear seller,
i want to buy this item cos am in need of it urgently i
want to presentit it as an xmas gift to my pastor and i also want to
inform you that i want to ship the item direct to my pastor in
ibadan. i will be paying $350.00 for the item and i also pay you
$150.00 for the shipping cost am really in need of it urgently that is
why i want to offer you all this amount. i will be paying you through
international paypal into your paypal account direct. and i want you
to ship the item via ***Usps Global Express Mail International Ems..
you will ship the item to my client immediately you recieve my payment
approval from paypal if you agree with these term,send me your full
name and you paypal email address for immedaiate payment... get back
to me soonest with the payment details.

Regards.

No comments: