Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sometimes change is bad

I am person who usually will not go out of my way to change something in my life especially if there's nothing wrong with what I already have. Recently I decided to part ways with T-mobile and joined AT&T through Wirefly.com. First of all Wirefly has THE BEST deals when it comes to cell phones, given that you'll be signing a contract and they make it real easy for you to switch over to a new provider without having to make a phone call. So I filled out all the necessary information and got 3 brand new phones absolutely free which includes a Samsung Eternity, LG Shine, and a Samsung slide phone which isn't too fancy since it's for my dad who could care less about what the phone looks like. So after I send the necessary information they send you an email to track your order and when I receieved the email it showed that my phones will be arriving in 2 days! That's fast service!

Next morning I went to work and when I picked up my phone to make a call it was no longer in service!!! I called Wirefly and told them my situation and they said unfortunately T-mobile has cut off my service before my AT&T phone arrived and there's nothing Wirefly could do about that. I asked them if Wirefly informs its customers of this possibility on their website and she said no. I told her I would like to speak with her supervisor and for the record I was completely polite and never raised my voice. Once the supervisor picked up I told her my frustration over the fact that Wirefly hid this possibility from its customers and I felt like I should be compensated for the 2 days I would have to go without a phone. She said she'll see what she could do and came back on rather quickly and said they'll send me a free bluetooth headset. I said if that's all you can do for that's fine, but I told her they need to tell their customers about this and she said she'll forward it to their feedback department.

Well the phones came after 2 days and on the 3rd day my free bluetooth headset came in as well, but I told myself this is exactly why I don't like to change things especially when I've been with T-mobile for over 5 years and have never experienced any difficulty with them.


Wirefly - Free LG Incite 3G Touch Screen Phone + Bluetooth Headset with a new AT&T account

1 comment:

Grace said...

Hi Josh Lee, it is nice to see you on my blog again and to be here again.
I just wonder if you would like to join EntreCard. It will bring a lot of visitors to your blog. :)