Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Racist?


Yeah I know you're all tired and ready for the election to be over and I am too. I wouldn't even bothering posting anything about the election if it wasn't for a text message I received this past Sunday from a number I did not know. This is exactly what it said:

"WE BLACK PPL SHALL NOT ATTEND SCHOOL NOVEMBER 5 IF JOHN MCCAIN IS ELECTED. PASS THIS ON IF U SUPPORT OBAMA. REAL TALK!! [[STR(8)IEGIT]]"

I don't know if this person accidentally put in the wrong number and sent this message to me or if he/she is just sending the message out to random numbers. The sad thing is I'm not black and not in school. What does this prove and what does it say about the person sending out the message?

1 cent Personalized Christmas My Adventure Book

No comments: